My Miz Winnie

My Miz Winnie

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bucyrus, North Dakota

My Aunt and Uncle's house in Bucyrus, North Dakota. I should have taken a picture of the driveway. I still have a scar on my knee compliments of falling in that gravel driveway.


My Grandparents home. Mother spent most of her growing up years in this house. It seems to be in better shape that my Aunt and Uncle's home.


I spent most of the day in the south unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Took lots of photos. Saw Prairie dogs, Bison, feral Horses, and Pronghorn antelope. No photos of the latter, but quite a few of the previous. And lots of scenery photos. Just got back to the motel a little less than an hour ago, so will have a busy remainder of the evening going through photos. Tomorrow it's the north unit of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment