My Miz Winnie

My Miz Winnie

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Scenery of the National Bison Range

Arrived home this evening. It's good to be home. Miz Winnie seemed to be happy to have a yard again. I watched her interaction with the neighborhood dogs with interest. Alex, who always try to come through the fence, stayed in character and gave Miz W a normal welcome home. She just stood and watched him for a few moments and then walked away. The two white dogs came out and did a normal barky welcome home. She wandered over and looked at them, then continued about her business. So, it appears that we didn't lose any ground on the home front. That was a relief.

A couple three photos from the Bison Range. It was a beautiful place to spend a couple of days. There is a nineteen mile auto route through the refuge. It goes uphill and then back downhill. The folks at the visitor center say it is a two hour drive. I went through the refuge three times and it always took me far longer than two hours.



This is the Flathead River




The rest of the scenery pictures are here

I'll do one more post tomorrow about some of the rest of the critters at the Bison Range.

No comments:

Post a Comment