My Miz Winnie

My Miz Winnie

Monday, July 5, 2010

National Bison Range Wildlife Refuge

Plans are what you make until you know what you've done.

I had planned to spend only one day at the National Bison Range. Since plans had already been totally upended, after yesterday at the Bison Range, I extended my stay in Missoula for one more day. So instead of heading east today, I will now head east tomorrow. Plans will be adjusted as I go.

Last year I decided I wanted to go to Theodore Roosevelt NP so I could try my hand at photographing Bison calves. That trip didn't work out. Did make it this year, and although I saw the calves, they were well out of camera range. Well, I hit the jackpot at the Bison Range.

I love the little nubs where the horns will be and the tongue, too


This little guy had an itch he just had to scratch


Walking with dad or mom

No comments:

Post a Comment