My Miz Winnie

My Miz Winnie

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Other Fauna At The National Bison Range

Have had a delightfully lazy day.

A couple more photos from the Bison Range

A Pronghorn antelope


A White-tailed deer


I think I have provided links to most of the galleries of photos over on the photo site, but I thought I would put them all together in one place.

State galleries
Montana
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska Sandhills

National Parks and National Grassland
Badlands National Park
Buffalo Gap National Grassland
Theodore Roosevelt National Park

Wildlife Refuges
Bowdoin NWR
Fort Niobrara NWR
Lacreek NWR
Lake Ilo NWR
Medicine Lake NWR
National Bison Range Wildlife Refuge
Valentine NWR

Since folks seem to have enjoyed this blog, I will most likely do it again when Miz Winnie and I hit the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment